[Erledigt] Chopard Mille Miglia Gran Turismo XL 44mm

Diskutiere Chopard Mille Miglia Gran Turismo XL 44mm im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; Hallo Ich Verkaufe Chopard Mille Miglia Gran Turismo XL (44mm) Ref. Nummer: 168997-3001 Black Dial with Red Details, Date Window with Cyclop...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

JakubWatch

Themenstarter
Hallo
Ich Verkaufe Chopard Mille Miglia Gran Turismo XL (44mm)
Ref. Nummer: 168997-3001
Black Dial with Red Details, Date Window with Cyclop, Chronometer, Transparent Caseback, Red Tip Seconds Hand, Calibre 7111
Purchased in 2012 in Czech republic from Authorised Dealer
Condition: Perfekt. No Scratches on the case, the only thing to mention is very small micro-dint on the edge of the sapphire located between 12 and 13 minute (nothing significant). Please See Photos
The Watch Comes Complete With Boxes and Papers Including Warranty Certificate, Chronometer Certificates, Instructions Manual and World-Wide Service Booklet
+ I Will Add Vibrograph and Pressure Test Results from Service center

List Preis (UVP): 4.950EUR
Mein Preis 2.900EUR,- inkl. Versand (1-Tag) oder Persönliche Abholung im Dresden Raum.
Bitte entschuldigen meine Deutsche, aber Ich spreche Englisch. I have Tons of References as Seller here on Uhrforum and Another Watch Forums
No Trades or Low-Ball Offers Please.

Kontakt: Private Nachricht

Please Notice: Serial Numbers, Limited Edition Numbers, Case Numbers, Movement Numbers on the photos are blurred solely by me against Scammers and other Internet Criminals. They are not removed or polished away.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Chopard Mille Miglia Gran Turismo XL 44mm

Chopard Mille Miglia Gran Turismo XL 44mm - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Rolex Datejust ref. 116244 with Sakura dial,: Hallo UhrForum Friends, i put for sale here, this very beautiful Datejust with Silver Sakura dial, reference 116244, with the original Rolex...
[Erledigt] Grand Seiko SBGX097 Teal dial: Hallo UhrForum, For sale i have my not so often seen Grand Seiko SBGX097 (Teal dial) The watch is from 2017 the watch specs are, Case diameter...
[Erledigt] Longines HydroConquest Chrono L3.665.4: Hallo Forum Members, for the lovers of the big case Divers, i put for sale here, this very nice and big Longines Hydroconquest Chrono 300 MT Sub...
[Erledigt]

Bulova Accutron N3

[Erledigt] Bulova Accutron N3: Hello, I am selling a rare model of Bulova. The model is N3 from the 70s. The mechanism is 2313. The Accutron is different from ordinary quartz...
[Erledigt] Jaeger-LeCoultre JLC Reverso gold and steel case manual movement: This is a private sale from my own collection. The price is 3000 EUR + shipping. Selling my Jaeger-LeCoultre 252.5.86 Reverso with a solid gold...
Oben