Uhrenbestimmung Certina caimano story

Diskutiere Certina caimano story im Herrenuhren Forum im Bereich Uhren-Forum; Story: This certina Is a swiss automatic 2824-2 eta called the ‘caimano’ , bought in Venlo, where the watch shop TIJD! decided to stop selling...
knetterking

knetterking

Themenstarter
Story:
This certina Is a swiss automatic 2824-2 eta called the ‘caimano’ , bought in Venlo, where the watch shop TIJD! decided to stop selling certina’s: I managed to lower the price even more than it was priced: I firstly didn’t really like the Appearance of the case, the lugs and the absence of luminous hands. Though it was a pleasure to wear and the readability is super. The watch was worn by me looking at the moon, when it’s up on the sky by night. I also wore it while swimming in Italy making my workout in the pool at Tignale.
It’s 100 m wr makes it possible.
On special occasions I wore it and the most comfortable design idea of the watch is it’s metal strap Because of the stretching capacity in the clasp:
The feather construction allows the wrist to gain some mm without being strangled.
This watch is given to my brother in law, and the watch came back a year after , back to me in a desolate state, not functioning, datewheel molestated.
Not the end of this watch, though, a friended watchmaker gave his love to the watch and could manage to repair this caimano.
Now I gave it to my son, who is taking care of this time peace and i know he will wear it with love.
A sort of AP compagnon of a life time
Thanks for reading
Certina caimano v 017.140.16.037.00/01

Anhänge

Thema:

Certina caimano story

Certina caimano story - Ähnliche Themen

• [Erledigt] Certina Caimano Gent Automatic - NEU - OVP - C017.407.16.057.00

[Erledigt] Certina Caimano Gent Automatic - NEU - OVP - C017.407.16.057.00: Herrenuhr Certina Caimano Automatic, Modell Nr. C017.407.16.057.00 Uhrwerk: ETA2824-2 (Automatic) Anzahl Steine des Uhrwerks: 25 Aufzug...
  • [Verkauf] Certina DS Caimano - Dresswatch

[Verkauf] Certina DS Caimano - Dresswatch: Freundliches Hallo ins Forum, zum Verkauf steht meine "Certina DS Caimano" schwarzes Blatt und silberne Indizes und Zeiger Die Uhr wurde...
  • [Verkauf-Tausch] CERTINA DS CAIMANO Modell C017.407.36.087.00 aus April 2019

[Verkauf-Tausch] CERTINA DS CAIMANO Modell C017.407.36.087.00 aus April 2019: Hallo liebe Uhrenfreunde, ich verkaufe hier meine gerade erst erworbene CERTINA DS CAIMANO mit 38mm Durchmesser. Sie ist mir einfach zu klein an...
  • Flecken am Werk, Certina Caimano DS Automatik

Flecken am Werk, Certina Caimano DS Automatik: Hallo, ich werde mich die Tage noch einmal in Ruhe vorstellen. Mir brennt aber gerade eine Frage auf der Seele. Ich besitze aktuell eine Certina...