[Erledigt] Casio PRW-6000 (alti-baro-compass-solar-funk)

Diskutiere Casio PRW-6000 (alti-baro-compass-solar-funk) im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; For sale is my Protrek PRW-6000 with the well known triple sensor (alti, baro and compass). It is solar powered and has multiband 6. For the full...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

H_J_R_

Themenstarter
For sale is my Protrek PRW-6000 with the well known triple sensor (alti, baro and compass). It is solar powered and has multiband 6. For the full overview of functions see:

PRW-6000-1 - Watches - CASIO

The watch is in good condition and of course all functions work. There are some deskdive marks on the buckle and bottom end of the rubber strap.

Comes with box and manual.

UVP ~450 My price is 250 euro plus shipping out of the Netherlands.

Private sale, no guarantees or returns. I describe watches that I sell the best i can.

na0tcL1.jpg

vaQkzDP.jpg

gGYPMbf.jpg

tNbQ7fY.jpg

ez2RNR0.jpg

Gr, HJR

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Casio PRW-6000 (alti-baro-compass-solar-funk)

Casio PRW-6000 (alti-baro-compass-solar-funk) - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Orient Star revolver air diver 200m: Hi 😊 Orient Star revolver coming up for sale. The watch is in nice condition. Hairline scratches may be visible here and there. The caseback has...
[Erledigt]

Bulova Accutron N3

[Erledigt] Bulova Accutron N3: Hello, I am selling a rare model of Bulova. The model is N3 from the 70s. The mechanism is 2313. The Accutron is different from ordinary quartz...
[Erledigt] SEIKO limited (700) SBDJ025 Freemans Sporting Club solar used watch: For sale is my seiko Seiko SBDJ025 Freemans Sporting Club solar watch. Watch is in good condition. The watch has small traces of use. There is an...
[Erledigt] Seiko szen006 night monster white automatic: For sale is my seiko Seiko SZEN006 night monster white watch. The condition of the watch is very good visual and technical. The watch looks great...
[Erledigt] Seiko Velatura 7T92 quartz: For sale is my seiko Seiko Velatura 7T92 quartz watch. The condition of the watch is good. The watch is technically sound, all functions are...
Oben