[Erledigt] Breitling SuperOcean Chronograph A13340

Diskutiere Breitling SuperOcean Chronograph A13340 im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; Breitling SuperOcean Chronograph A13340 Watch is in very good condition, case has small marks of use. On the AR are some small marks but...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Sonao

Themenstarter
Breitling SuperOcean Chronograph A13340

Watch is in very good condition, case has small marks of use. On the AR are some small marks but visible only in some special light conditions. Strap is still in good condition. Overall watch represent is super on the wrist.

It was purchased in 2007. It comes with all boxes, papers, certificates, warranties.

Price 1950EUR shipped by UPS, payment by SEPA bank transfer.

Privatverkauf unter Ausschluss jeglicher Gewährleistung

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Breitling SuperOcean Chronograph A13340

Breitling SuperOcean Chronograph A13340 - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] Seiko STBR009 (Mini solar Tuna): Hallo Zusammen in offer Solar mini tuna STBR009 the watch is a limited series in 2000pcs, this is 1347/2000 and I don't think there are any new...
[Erledigt] Breitling Chrono-matic 2110 panda dial: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] SEIKO SBBN035 marinemaster 300m tuna: Hi 😊 SEIKO SBBN035 coming up for sale. The watch is in quite nice condition, it has scratches on the bezel around 9.00 - 10.30. The glass has...
[Erledigt] Seiko Monster SKX779: Hi all! First, I would like to point out that this is a private sale to the exclusion of warranty or liability for material defects. An exchange...
[Erledigt] Orient Star revolver air diver 200m: Hi 😊 Orient Star revolver coming up for sale. The watch is in nice condition. Hairline scratches may be visible here and there. The caseback has...
Oben