[Erledigt] Breitling Navitimer Montbrilant Spatiograph Ref : A36030

Diskutiere Breitling Navitimer Montbrilant Spatiograph Ref : A36030 im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; Hello everyone ! For sale my Breitling Navitimer Montbrilant Spatiograph , Ref number : A36030 The Montbrillant models are great, but the...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
P

perpetum

Themenstarter
Hello everyone ! For sale my

Breitling Navitimer Montbrilant Spatiograph , Ref number : A36030
The Montbrillant models are great, but the Spatiographe version is even better because the movement was specially adapted for Breitling to display a digital ten-minute counter. The ten-minute counter can be found at the 9 o’clock position. It displays elapsed time in whole -and half-minute increments: First, 1/2 minute shows up, and then 1 minute, 1 1/2 and so on, up to 10 minutes. After ten minutes, it starts over again and continues counting ten-minute increments for up to 3 hours. At the 3 o’clock position, there is a running-seconds register
Watch measures 41,5mm in diameter and has a mineral crystal. The best part is, of course, the movement. Breitling developed the Cal. 36 automatic movement specifically for this model. It is based on the ETA 2892-A2 with a special module that no other brand was permitted to use
The watch is in good condition with some minor signs of use. Cristal is clear, without streches. Comes with BOB laether strap with original Breitling buckle. Watch, unfortunatly comes without box and papers.

Pictures :

Last revision of watch was 29.04.2014. (see pics)

My price is 2850€ plus shipping. Payment via bank transfer.

I am from Croatia and can provide you lots of references of my sales, so buy with confidence.
For more pictures and information, please feel free to contact me.

Private sale so no warranty or return !
Thanks for watching.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Breitling Navitimer Montbrilant Spatiograph Ref : A36030

Breitling Navitimer Montbrilant Spatiograph Ref : A36030 - Ähnliche Themen

• Breitling Old Navitimer & direkt eine Frage

Breitling Old Navitimer & direkt eine Frage: Hallo zusammen, ich habe mich neu im Forum angemeldet und habe gedacht ich stelle mich mal kurz vor. Mein Name ist Philipp, bin 29 Jahre alt und...
  • [Erledigt] Breitling Navitimer AVIASTAR Fliegerchronograph A13024

[Erledigt] Breitling Navitimer AVIASTAR Fliegerchronograph A13024: aus meiner Privatsammlung biete ich nachfolgende Uhr zum Verkauf an: Breitling Navitimer Aviastar Ref. A13024 entwickelt für die französische...
  • [Verkauf] vintage Breitling Navitimer 809 Cosmonaute 1966 - - Topzustand!

[Verkauf] vintage Breitling Navitimer 809 Cosmonaute 1966 - - Topzustand!: traumhaft schöne, authentische 809 in technisch einwandfreiem, voll funktionstüchtigem Zustand ich denke, dass die Fotos und die Dokumente alles...
  • [Verkauf] Breitling Navitimer AOPA, Referenz 806, über Rare

[Verkauf] Breitling Navitimer AOPA, Referenz 806, über Rare: Moin Moin, ich präsentiere euch eine wunderschöne und authentische Uhr aus meiner kleinen Sammlung. Ich verkaufe eine Breitling Navitimer mit der...
  • [Verkauf] Breitling Navitimer World

[Verkauf] Breitling Navitimer World: Liebe Uhrenfreunde! Ich verkaufe meine "Breitling Navitimer World", Ref. A24322. Die Uhr ist gebraucht, in einem sehr gepflegten Zustand. Kratzer...