[Verkauf] Boldr Odyssey Carbon Green,

Diskutiere Boldr Odyssey Carbon Green, im Angebote Forum im Bereich Marktplatz; Hello UhrForum Members, for the Diver lovers, i put for sale here, my new Boldr Odyssey Carbon Green, an limited edition made in only 33 pieces...
Rik76

Rik76

Themenstarter
Hello UhrForum Members,
for the Diver lovers, i put for sale here, my new Boldr Odyssey Carbon Green,
an limited edition made in only 33 pieces Worldwide, and sub at 300 MT,

the watch spec's are,
Forged Carbon case with green accent, 45.5mm wide, 52mm long, and 14mm thick,
double domed sapphire crystal with AR treatment,
green dial with soleil effect, skeletonized date window,
applied indexes on an second layer, with BGW9 and C3 lume, as per the hands,
unidirectional PVD Bezel with 120 click,
screw down PVD crown, steel case back fixed by 4 screws,
original Italian leather strap with signed PVD pin buckle,
and Swiss Made Automatic movement cal. ETA 2824-2,
with hacking seconds system, and 38 hours of power reserve,

the watch is new, never worn, with all its plastic films,
and is complete with all its original set,
which include the outer box, waterproof box, warranty card with its 2 years of original warranty,
and the possibility of extending the warranty for another 6 months,
by registering with the watch number, at their official site,
instructions manual, original leather strap with pin buckle,
and an original rubber strap in "Isofrane" style, with signed PVD double deployante,

for this new Boldr Odyssey, i ask 869 euro including the shipping with TNT or UPS,
and payment via bank wire, but we can talk also for other if you prefer ;)
in the case you are here close to my area, Garda Lake or Iseo Lake, let me know, and we can meet in person for the deal :prost:

i'm an Private seller, so, no warranty from my side, but is it covered from its original Boldr warranty for 2 years :super:

if you need more informations or pics, also via mail, or whatsapp, please, contact me :)

Anhänge

Rik76

Rik76

Themenstarter
Bump with new price, 839 euro including shipping ;)
the watch still new in box :super:

Rik76

Rik76

Themenstarter
up with new price, 749 eu including shipping with courier :-)
watch still new in box,

Thema:

Boldr Odyssey Carbon Green,

Boldr Odyssey Carbon Green, - Ähnliche Themen

• [Erledigt] BOLDR Odyssey Metal Blue

[Erledigt] BOLDR Odyssey Metal Blue: Hallo. Noch eine Schönheit die jemand anderen glücklich machen soll. Ich habe die Uhr am 8.9.2019 bei Serious Watch gekauft. Also noch fast 2...
  • [Erledigt] Boldr Odyssey SW Limited Edition, Nummer 93 von 100

[Erledigt] Boldr Odyssey SW Limited Edition, Nummer 93 von 100: Hallo, ich trenne mich von von meiner Boldr Odyssey. Kompletter Lieferumfang, inklusive der Papiere, Box, dem kleinen Koffer, das Reinigungstuch...
  • Boldr Odyssey Carbon - Special Edition

Boldr Odyssey Carbon - Special Edition: Ich bin heute Morgen im Netz zufällig über die Boldr Odyssey mit Carbon-Gehäuse "gestolpert". Aktuell läuft die Pre-Order der Uhren unter...
  • [Verkauf] Boldr Odyssey White Storm

[Verkauf] Boldr Odyssey White Storm: Hallo, Zum Verkauf gelangt meine erst vor drei Tagen eingelangte Boldr Odyssey White Storm! Uhr ist echt der optische Wahnsinn aber mir doch ein...
  • [Erledigt] BOLDR Odyssey EverBlack

[Erledigt] BOLDR Odyssey EverBlack: Das komplette Set beinhaltet ein braunes ungetragenes Leder NATO, schwarzes ungetragenes Leder mit passender schwarzer Schließe, schwarzes...