Boctok / Vostok Watch

Diskutiere Boctok / Vostok Watch im Herrenuhren Forum im Bereich Herrenuhren; Hi! I recently inherited a Boctok watch. Unfortunately I can't find any information about the exact model on the internet, so I thought you...
D

dhessing

Hi!

I recently inherited a Boctok watch. Unfortunately I can't find any information about the exact model on the internet, so I thought you might be able to help me.

Here is my description of the watch: The dial has golden digits (from 1 to 12) on a white background. The brand name says 'Восток' in the Cyrillic alphabeth, written below the '12'. Another writing says "18 KAMHEЙ", written above the '6'. Below the '6' there is a writing saying 'СДЕ^АНО B CCCP'. The watch has a plastic cover and a golden shell. It can be winded up manually. On the silver back you can see a submarine or a ship... at least any kind of vessel and an inscription saying 'ІОБИАЕИБІ' (I don't know if I copied it correctly) and another one saying '1917-1967'.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks in advance.

Daniel

DocDickie

DocDickie

Hi,
"Восток" means Vostok, its a watchmaker from russia who makes watches since 1942.

"СДЕ^АНО B CCCP" means "made in SSSR"

"ІОБИАЕИБІ" could be the name of the ship and "1917-1967" may be the time, the ship was in duty of the russian army.

So this watch is a watch in memory of this ship. If you can make a photo or a scan of the watch it would help us to help you.

Thema:

Boctok / Vostok Watch

Boctok / Vostok Watch - Ähnliche Themen

• [Suche] BOCTOK (Vostok) Neptune , kein Remake

[Suche] BOCTOK (Vostok) Neptune , kein Remake: Hallo Leute. Aufgrund einer momentanen, nostalgisch, sentimentalen Phase, suche ich nach Uhren welche ich in der Anfangszeit meiner...
  • [Erledigt] Vostok Boctok Vintage Amphibia CCCP Tonneau Case 2209 Handaufzug

[Erledigt] Vostok Boctok Vintage Amphibia CCCP Tonneau Case 2209 Handaufzug: Zu viele Vostoks haben sich bei mir eingefunden, daher verkaufe ich wieder einige. Hier eine Vostok Amphibia aus den 70ern / 80ern mit...
  • [Reserviert] VOSTOK/ BOCTOK Taucher Automatik, Amphibia-Gehäuse, blau und klassisch

[Reserviert] VOSTOK/ BOCTOK Taucher Automatik, Amphibia-Gehäuse, blau und klassisch: Ich biete eine Automatikuhr der im Bereich der Militäruhren traditionsreichen russischen/ sowjetischen Marke WOSTOK. Das Modell orientiert sich am...
  • [Verkauf] Vostok Boctok Amphibia Pepsi Mod Automatik

[Verkauf] Vostok Boctok Amphibia Pepsi Mod Automatik: Verkaufe meinen Pepsimod.Die Uhr hab ich Anfang 2017 gekauft aber nicht sehr oft getragen.Bezel hab ich neu draufgemacht. Am Korpus unten ist eine...
  • [Reserviert] VOSTOK/ BOCTOK Taucher Automatik, Amphibia-Gehäuse, top erhalten

[Reserviert] VOSTOK/ BOCTOK Taucher Automatik, Amphibia-Gehäuse, top erhalten: Ich biete eine Automatikuhr der im Bereich der Militäruhren traditionsreichen russischen/ sowjetischen Marke WOSTOK. Das Modell mit dem Taucher...