[Erledigt] Beijing Watch Factory Beihai 50th Anniversary

Diskutiere Beijing Watch Factory Beihai 50th Anniversary im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...

utrechtuhren

Themenstarter
My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing…

For sale from my personal collection is this Beijing Watch Factory Beihai 50th anniversary from 2008-2009.
This may well be the most exquisite watch to come from China, made specially for the 50th anniversary of the Beijing Watch Factory.

The case of this dress watch is made of polished stainless steel with fancy lugs and the case is slim at a hight of just 9mm.
The dial is beautifully done in white-silver with a pearlescent shine that is hard to catch on photos, the seconds hand is black and the silver dauphine style hour and minute hands are polished.
The BJWAF logo is applied as are the indices.
The hight differences on the dials in combination with the pearl shine make that this dial really comes to life. The crystal is made of rock solid sapphire.

Maybe even better than the dial is the movement that is visible through the see through caseback. The SB-18 handwinder movement sports a classic layout with a ¾ plate with côtes de Genève, heat blued screw, a swan neck regulator with perlage base.
Winding is butter smooth and the watch runs fine.

The most amazing detail however is that the jewels are fitted into screwed gold chatons a very classic and solid way to mount jewels in a method that you nowadays oinly will find at brands like A. Lange und Söhne or Glashütte Original.

349 EURO

Watch comes including outer and inner box, black lizard strap with Beijing Watch Factory Buckle, excluding the cognac Lizard, excluding shipping.

If you have any question please send me a DM in German, English or Dutch and I will answer as soon as possible.

Diameter without crown: 38mm
Length: 45mm
Thickness: 9mm
Caliber: BJWAF SB-18 Handwinder
Lug Width: 20 mm

I am located in The Netherlands and ship worldwide.

I am a collector who sometimes has to sell a watch from his collection so that is does not get too large, therefor I am a private seller, I am a regular at Uhrforum, WUS and the Dutch horlogeforum, there is plenty feedback obtainable.
IMG_4397.JPGIMG_4437.jpgIMG_4439.jpgIMG_4441.jpgIMG_4444.jpgIMG_4448.jpgIMG_4449.jpgIMG_4450.jpgIMG_4434.jpgIMG_4394.JPGIMG_4395.JPGIMG_4396.JPGIMG_4943.jpg

Anhänge

• IMG_4436.jpg
    IMG_4436.jpg
    255 KB · Aufrufe: 16
Thema:

Beijing Watch Factory Beihai 50th Anniversary

Beijing Watch Factory Beihai 50th Anniversary - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt] SEIKO EL-370 from march 1972 3703-8010 currently not working: Hi :) For sale goes mine SEIKO EL-370 form 1972 (appears in Seiko catalogs in 1973) hybrid mechanism - mechanical and quartz 3703-8010 Nice...
[Erledigt] Citizen E610-S104840 radio controlled eco drive bicolor: Hi :) For sale goes mine Quartz eco drive watch, solar drive. The watch is no longer available for sale. Envelope ca. 48mm with a crown - it is...
[Erledigt] Tissot PR 516 Chronograph Triple Compax Lemania 873 1960's 1970's: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] King Seiko 4502-7001 1973: Hi :) For sale goes mine King Seiko 4502-7001 Watch from March 73. condition 7/10 preventive. With a gold-plated medallion - the caseback is in a...
[Erledigt] Seiko Majesta 9533-6000 day-date 90r.: Hi :) For sale goes mine Seiko majesta 9533-6000 from October 1990, appears in catalogs in 1991. A really rare watch. With the characteristic...
Oben