[Erledigt] Aramar Sea Fury Swiss Selitta SW-200

Diskutiere Aramar Sea Fury Swiss Selitta SW-200 im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… When is the ideal time to buy a...

utrechtuhren

Themenstarter
My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing…

When is the ideal time to buy a convertible?

Right…. In the winter!

So when is it the best time to buy a summer watch? Right… WINTER

For sale from my personal collection is this Sea Fury, made by the Dutch microbrand Aramar.
The cushion shape case wears comfortably on smaller as larger wrists alike, it has got a bright blue dial that changes with lighting.
Facetted hour and minute hands, orange seconds hand, sapphire crystal, and a beautiful lumed bezel. Bezel action is precise, and the Superluminova lume is bright enough to read your newspaper at night.
I bought the watch new in 2017, and it is in great condition, see photos for the exact condition.

Inside ticks a robust gilded Swiss Selitta SW200 which runs fantastic within COSC specs, see timegrapher results

249 EURO

Watch comes including box and papers, including blue strap, excluding orange strap (negotiable! ;-) ) excluding shipping.

If you have any question please send me a DM in German, English or Dutch and I will answer as soon as possible.

Diameter without crown: 41.1mm
Length: 47.1mm
Thickness: 13.8mm
Caliber: Swiss Selitta SW200 gilded
Lug Width: 22 mm

I am located in The Netherlands and ship worldwide.

I am a collector who sometimes has to sell a watch from his collection so that is does not get too large, therefor I am a private seller, I am a regular at Uhrforum, WUS and the Dutch horlogeforum, there is plenty feedback obtainable.

18fa6cae0bc42f6d118a0aa88453c9f4.jpge74ce5e89e599abd43b4e4f89ff0fca7ea9ef4df.jpegIMG_0739.jpgIMG_0740.jpgIMG_0741.jpgIMG_0742.jpgIMG_0743.jpgIMG_0745.jpgIMG_0746.jpgIMG_0747.jpgIMG_0747.jpgIMG_2761.jpgIMG_2762.jpgIMG_2799.jpgIMG_2920.jpg

Thema:

Aramar Sea Fury Swiss Selitta SW-200

Aramar Sea Fury Swiss Selitta SW-200 - Ähnliche Themen

[Erledigt]

Grand Seiko SBGX261

[Erledigt] Grand Seiko SBGX261: First of all my apologies for not writing in German. I do answer in English or Dutch. I have for sale a Grand Seiko SBGX261. The watch is in...
[Erledigt] Valmon Diver 1950's-1960's Bakelite Bezel, FHF 692 Bidynator Vintage: My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing… For sale from my personal...
[Erledigt] Orient m-force EX0X silver dial japan rare: Hi 😊 Orient m-force EX0X with silver dial coming up for sale. The watch is in quite nice condition, it has scratches on the case, the case back a...
[Erledigt] Glycine F 104 automatic pilot: Hi 😊 Glycine F 104 coming up for sale. The watch is in quite nice condition, It has hairline scratches on the case, a glass caseback a little...
[Erledigt] Orient m-force EX0X orange/yellow dial japan: Hi 😊 Orient m-force EX0X with yellow/orange dial coming up for sale. The watch is in nice condition, It is in nice condition, looks clean and the...
Oben