[Erledigt] Alihor Sub/Diver 300m with acrylic bezel

Diskutiere Alihor Sub/Diver 300m with acrylic bezel im Archiv: Angebote Forum im Bereich Angebote; I am having a cleanout of my collection, watches that get very little wristtime have to leave. This cool vintage diver with a Sub-like case...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
M

mooieklokjes

Themenstarter
I am having a cleanout of my collection, watches that get very little wristtime have to leave.

This cool vintage diver with a Sub-like case can go too. I have a Vetta Sub with the same case but with a green dial ans different acrylic bezel.
These cases were used by many micro-brands in the very early seventies and also by Bulova. They have a bidirectional bezel and a screwdown crown. Also the case and are from stainless steel.

1. Brand + model: Alihor diver Sub.
2. Condition: The bezel has some scratches and some pits in it, but looks good. The pictures tell more. The crown has a layer of metal missing, but doesn't affect the working of the screwdown crown. Also, the missing part isn't visible when wearing because it's pointed at your wrist. The movement runs and date changes. The case has signs of wear due to it's age.
But: it's still a very nice vintage dive watch very good wearable.
3. Age: Somewhere in the seventies. Early seventies.
4. Sizes: diameter 40mm, lugs 19mm.
5. Movement: automatic. Not sure.
6. Box and papers: No box and papers. The watch comes on a rubber-nylon strap.
7. Price: 160 euros for a fast deal.
8. Shipment: Shipped from the Netherlands.

Pictures:

Questions? Please ask :)

Private sale, therefor no warranty.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Alihor Sub/Diver 300m with acrylic bezel

Alihor Sub/Diver 300m with acrylic bezel - Ähnliche Themen

• [Suche] Glycine Combat Sub 42mm GL0093 oder GL0088

[Suche] Glycine Combat Sub 42mm GL0093 oder GL0088: Hallo in die Runde, ich bin auf der Suche nach oben genannter Uhr, zu einem realistischen Preis. Nur in guten bis sehr guten Zustand und...
  • [Suche] Doxa SUB 300 Aqualung, silber, orang oder schwarz

[Suche] Doxa SUB 300 Aqualung, silber, orang oder schwarz: Hi ihr, ich suche eine Doxa 300 Aqualung 50th Anniversary, am liebsten die Searambler oder die Professional. Die Sharkhunter wäre auch nicht...
  • [Reserviert] Doxa Sub 1200 T Sharkhunter von 2017

[Reserviert] Doxa Sub 1200 T Sharkhunter von 2017: Dies ist ein Privatverkauf nach EU-Recht, keine Gewährleistung, Umtausch, Rückgabe etc. Hallo, nach Erwerb einer meiner Traum-Doxas darf meine...
  • [Suche] Doxa SUB 300 Sharkhunter Aqualung

[Suche] Doxa SUB 300 Sharkhunter Aqualung: Hi! Suche auf diesem Weg eine Doxa "Shark Lung", bevorzugt in der Alutube, die kleine 300 COSC Version. Könnte auch einen Tausch mit Sub 300...
  • [Erledigt] Alihor Panda Dial Racing Chrono "Poor man's Heuer Monza"

[Erledigt] Alihor Panda Dial Racing Chrono "Poor man's Heuer Monza": My apologies for not writing in German, understanding and reading German goes well, speaking also, but writing…  For sale from my personal...