Achtung - Lars Leker - Rita Leker - Partymausa - Antje Rendelmann

Diskutiere Achtung - Lars Leker - Rita Leker - Partymausa - Antje Rendelmann im Herrenuhren Forum im Bereich Uhren-Forum; Liebe alles, entschuldigung fur mein Deutsch... Ich hoffe, Englisch is ok, sonst kann google translate hilfen :) Ich habe diesen post auf...
L

LonestarV2

Themenstarter
Liebe alles, entschuldigung fur mein Deutsch... Ich hoffe, Englisch is ok, sonst kann google translate hilfen :) Ich habe diesen post auf omegaforum im English geschriben. Ich heisse "Lonestar" im OF. Ich habe mich hier am UF registriert, um diese Geschichte zu erzählen. Ich verstehe, dass es hier frühere Betrugsprobleme gibt. Vieleicht es hilfen vorsichtig sein kann :)

All,

I just want to report some dishonest activity from a seller outside of OF - maybe that person is active on OF under another name, and if that's the case, is more than encouraged to tell the other side of the story here.

The seller name is partymausa on ebay, emails are sent by a person called Antje Rendelmann, paypals account is under the name Rita Leker. Let's call this person Antje for the sake of simplicity.

Here's a shortened version of what happened:

A bit less than two months ago, i spotted this zenith bracelet on ebay:
https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Zenith-A386...band-unpoliert-unpolish-GF-02-71/264457591941

I pinged the seller via ebay PM, asking if there were some ZJ end-links for sale too. The seller said that if I win the auction, I could also purchase the end-links, for a very tempting price, which we agreed upon.

A couple of days later, as I win the auction, the seller tells me to pay for the auction, and to wire half of the extra we agreed upon via Paypal, as it is not possible to have both covered by the ebay checkout system. Fine... I pay the auction itself. We then move to email, this is when the name Antje Rendelmann appears.

• Then I pay the extra a first time by paypal - the seller sends it back saying i didn't cover the fees. ok...
  • Then I pay a second time as "goods and service", but I bump up the total to cover the fees - the seller sends it back saying it should be F&F. By that time, my spider senses are tingling, but the seller's reputation on ebay looks right, so i'm taking the risk. YOLO.
  • Then i pay a third time for the extra by F&F... last time I will see my money.

Then the bracelet arrives - with ZC links. Not at all what we had agreed. And the seller become as quiet as it gets. After many emails, the seller finally re-engages then apologizes and says her husband shipped the wrong links vs. what was planned, and then that her father passed away a few days ago, so this got buried under priorities... the seller finally resends another package.

The package takes seemingly forever to arrive - for a good reason: the seller had put an incomplete address on it, I'm actually wondering how this was able to make it to me at all... Anyway. Once I get it much later, the contents are chunks of stamped metal that do look like ZJ from atop and from afar, but (1) are not stamped ZJ on the underside like they should be, and (2) have some unknown notches manufactured at the bottom to reach provide an easier reach to the springbars. These are not ZJ's by any means.

This whole thing has lasted for about two months now. The seller has not answered any of my emails for about 10ds now where I'm asking for this to be straightened out. I tend to leave people the benefit of the doubt when there's a conflict (
3 Benefits In My Life From Assuming Positive Intent
) but I have now officially lost faith.

So beware of:
partymausa: partymausa on eBay - ebay seller, IG (private) also it seems.
Antje Rendelmann: [email protected] - emails.
Rita Leker: [email protected] - paypal account.

if you do a couple of quick searchs on the internet, the name Anjte Rendelmann comes up within a few watch-focused webpages, forums or blogs, usually german-speaking... so the person does seem to exist, or has been smart enough to created a trail that looks very realistic. I have a postal address on the packages that supposedly shows a sender's address, but i think is not worth anything.

Happy to provide email logs if someone wants more.

Also happy to read about the seller if she is here too, and with (a lot of...) hope we can maybe fix all this.

Paul

(das original ist hier: [BEWARE] Partymausa / Lars Leker / Antje Rendelmann / Rita Lecker | Omega Forums)

L

LonestarV2

Themenstarter
Danke fur ihre Antwort :)

well... Lars is still active it seems! Achtung, alles...

Gruss,
Paul

manufacture

manufacture

Der lernt es scheinbar nie.....

Thema:

Achtung - Lars Leker - Rita Leker - Partymausa - Antje Rendelmann

Achtung - Lars Leker - Rita Leker - Partymausa - Antje Rendelmann - Ähnliche Themen

• Achtung, Nischenmodell! - Ebel Discovery (Ltd.Edition Bronze)

Achtung, Nischenmodell! - Ebel Discovery (Ltd.Edition Bronze): Ein kleines Gedankenspiel: Man nehme eine Uhrenmarke, die gefühlt in den 80er Jahren stehen geblieben ist und der ein Opa-Image anhaftet. Dann...
  • ACHTUNG: Time of Switzerland

ACHTUNG: Time of Switzerland: Eigentlich ein seriöser Händler, mehr als 20 Jahre im Markt und jede Menge positive Bewertungen.... Auch noch vom letzten Monat. Viele Angebote...
  • Meine geliebte Omega ist krank - lohnt sich die Restauration in Biel? (Achtung: Lang, da auch Vorstellungstext)

Meine geliebte Omega ist krank - lohnt sich die Restauration in Biel? (Achtung: Lang, da auch Vorstellungstext): Hallo, ich bin neu hier und danke erstmal für das Vertrauen, hier schreiben zu dürfen. Erstmal zu meiner Person (Wer den langen Text nicht...
  • ACHTUNG beim Uhrenverkauf über eBay Kleinanzeigen

ACHTUNG beim Uhrenverkauf über eBay Kleinanzeigen: Hallo liebes Uhrforum, Ich möchte euch hier meine Geschichte erzählen, damit euch nicht dasselbe passiert... Habe meine neue Eterna Adventic GMT...